You are here: Media centre › Archive

Archive

XXI Century Investments Public Limited (LSE: XXIC) wishes to make the following announcement with regard to the meeting of the holders of its USD175 million 10% Guaranteed Secured Notes due 2010 (the "Notes") scheduled for 3 July 2009 (the "Meeting"). The purpose of the Meeting is to seek the consent of Noteholders, by means of an Extraordinary Resolution, to the amendment to terms of the Notes as described in more detail in the Solicitation Statement issued by the company on 11 June (the ...
XXI Century Investments Public Limited (LSE: XXIC) announces that it has exited its Kharkiv real estate development partnership in Kharkiv. XXI Century sold its share in Kharkiv joint venture company Starmac Limited to its partner Rodnex Investments Limited and its share in Econom Plus LLC to a local developer Melon Real Estate LLC, for a total consideration of USD5.0 million (the "Exit"). The consideration is payable in instalments and secured by a pledge of shares and mortgages on immovable ...
XXI Century Investments Public Limited (LSE: XXIC) today announces that clarification amendments have been made to the documentation relating to the consent solicitation in respect of its outstanding U.S.$175,000,000 10 per cent. Guaranteed Secured Notes due 2010 (the "Notes").On 16 June 2009 the Company has issued a notice of amendments to correct errors in the provisions of the consent solicitation statement (as released through clearing systems on 11 June 2009) related to ...
Notice of Extraordinary General MeetingXXI Century Investments Public Limited (LSE: XXIC) today announces that the Company's Extraordinary General Meeting (the "EGM") will be held at 10:00 a.m. (Ukraine time) on Tuesday 7 July 2009, at the Company's office at 3, Hrushevskoho Street, 01001 Kyiv, Ukraine.  The notice of the EGM will be posted to shareholders today and can be accessed on the Company's ...
XXI Century Investments Public Limited (LSE: XXIC) today announces the launch of its consent solicitation in respect of the outstanding U.S.$175,000,000 10 per cent. Guaranteed Secured Notes due 2010 (the "Notes").The Company is seeking approval of, by Extraordinary Resolution of the Noteholders, among other things, the following amendments to the terms and conditions of the Notes, as described in more detail in the Solicitation Statement: 1.    The extension of the final maturity date of the ...
Disposal of projects XXI Century Investments Public Limited (LSE: XXIC) announces the sale of its stakes in four projects. The Company intends to use the proceeds to continue to finance land lease payments on real estate assets and to maintain its operational liquidity. Sevastopol serviced apartments XXI Century announces the sale of its 51% share in Sevastopol serviced apartments project in Crimea to a local developer that holds the remaining 49% in the project ...
XXI Century Investments Public Limited (LSE: XXIC) wishes to make the following announcement with regard to the meeting of the holders of its USD175 million 10% Guaranteed Secured Notes due 2010 (the "Notes") held on 21 May 2009 (the "Meeting"). The purpose of the Meeting was to seek the consent of Noteholders, by means of an Extraordinary Resolution, to the amendment to terms of the Notes to defer for a period of 45 days (to 8 July 2009) the earliest date on which payment is due ...
XXI Century Investments Public Limited (LSE: XXIC) wishes to give the following update. Consent solicitation to implement 45 day payment deferral On 23 April 2009, the Company held a conference call, in which all holders of its USD175 million 10% Guaranteed Secured Notes due 2010 (the "Notes") were invited to participate, to discuss its proposed restructuring of the Notes by means of an exchange offer and/or consent solicitation as previously announced by the Company (the "Restructuring ...
XXI Century Investments Public Limited (LSE: XXIC) announces the following changes in its Board of Directors and the Board Committees.Appointment of new Director and Chief Executive Officer The Board of Directors has appointed Mr. Zhora Tsagareishvili (Georgiy Tsagareishvili) as a Director and Chief Executive Officer effective from 24 April 2009. Mr. Tsagareishvili (aged 34) has been working with XXI Century group for over six years and has been director of the real estate investment ...
XXI Century led a top socially responsible company in the construction industry, gaining 79.1 out of 100 possible points.That is rating of open and active companies in the area of Corporate social responsibility (CSR). Rating organized by GVardiya rating magazine. The results were officially announced by the rating on 22 April. XXI Century also joined Top-10 of the most socially responsible all Ukrainian ...


Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22.
Share Price
1.88p   0.0 | 0.0%
XXIC on LSE
As at 01-10-2013
More